Posted by Aime Oberheim on
My birthday is fast approaching and I have had a few dear friends ask me what i would like to commemorate my 28th year. So i thought i would compile a little birthday wishlist…or, more likely, a collection of things i fell in love with that i can gradually check off as *I* buy them. (sorry kris). :)
1. this handmade owl hat on etsy. OMG, is it not the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen?!
2. this dress (or really, ANY vintage dress/shirt/skirt/shoes. i’m kind of obsessed).
3. this adorable handmade rosette fascinator from etsy. i.love.etsy. have i said that before? i want to LIVE in etsy. srsly.
4. And from the same seller on etsy, these awesome made-to-order sparkler hairpins (love how the three look together!)
5. an instax camera. modern day polaroid with a vintage feel and adorable credit card sized instant prints? YES please!!
6. ANYTHING from this site. (and I mean *anything*. Go to the site, close your eyes, click anywhere, and chances are I want whatever has popped up on your screen. ha.) I adore this website. Seriously. You should check it out.
So there you have it. A few of my current favorite things.
I seriously can’t believe how fast this year is going! I hope you all are gearing up for a great holiday!